The privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important to us. For this reason, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
Who are we?
Comvista Networks are a service provider of networking connectivity solutions. “Comvista Networks Limited’’, whose company registration number is SC 491835 and whose registered office is at Baird House, Newark Road South, Glenrothes KY7 4 NS Phone: +44 (0) 1592 210210
What information do we collect about you?
• Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, billing address, delivery address and any feedback you give to us, including by telephone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media. Information about the services that we provide to you (for example, the products and services we have provided to you, when and where, what has been paid, the way you use our products and services, and so on). Your account login details, including your username.
• Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser, or IP Address) and also how you use our services. For example, we try to identify which of our features you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too.
• The details of the emails and electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. This is to help us improve our services and what we communicate with you.
How do we use your information?
Comvista Networks will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the European Union (EU):
• Process orders that you have submitted.
• Manage your account.
• Contact you if necessary.
• Send information to you about our products and services from time to time by email or other means (subject to an objection or preference you may indicate).
. Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
• Notify you of changes to our services.
• Analyse and produce reports, perform market research and statistical analysis and to monitor usage behaviour. We may pass this data to certain third parties.
• Enhance and personalise the products and services that we offer you and to develop new products and services.
• Help answer your questions, solve any issues, investigate any complaints or other enquiries that you submit to us.
Who we might share your information with?
• We may share your information: With our partners, suppliers, subcontractors, and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks, completing orders, and providing services to you on our behalf.
• When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own marketing purposes.
• If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound, or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police.
• In response to a valid, legally compliant request by a competent authority or individuals seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
• Where there is a change (or prospective change) in the ownership of Comvista Networks or prospective owners of Comvista Networks
• During emergencies when we believe physical safety is a risk.
• We will not sell your information to third parties nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Keeping you informed about our products and services
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented, we may do this through email, post, text message, online, social media, app notifications or by any other electronic means. Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. The information you provided will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, but we will still need to send you occasional service related messages. You can amend your marketing preference by contacting our team via or by telephone on 01592 210210
Your rights as a data subject
At any point, while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. This is requested via a ‘Subject Access Request’ (SAR) form, which you can access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we will require proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can locate your personal information.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Can I delete my data?
For information about how you can access, delete, rectify your data, please contact us via one of the following:
Contact page: https://www.comvista-networks.com/contact Email: Telephone: +44 (0) 1592 210210
Links to other websites
Appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
Website monitoring and recording
Our website may use website recording services. These services may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, and any text entered into website forms. The information collected does not include any sensitive personal data. Data collected is for Comvista Networks internal use only for the purpose of improving the usability of our services and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
This website and all our systems under our control have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed by Comvista Networks (or third parties), please contact us via one of the following methods: Email: Post: GDPR Owner, Comvista Networks Limited, Baird House, Newark Road South, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 4NS You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner. For further information visit www.ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.
We keep this policy under regular review and post updates online.